The Icon X-ray system is purposed for inspecting products for contaminant materials such as metal, ceramic, glass, and high-density plastics. Contaminated packs are rejected with an efficient, integrated reject system. The Icon has been designed, engineered, and constructed to high food grade engineering standards.
Click Find a Distributor to learn more about how the Icon X-ray is valuable to your manufacturing line.
See More +
- Integrated reject system | Overhead sweep and air blast rejects available | Modular reject stations available
- Detection algorithms enhance performance in applications with variable-density products
- 16-bit high-speed X-ray detector
- Internal status camera provides live visual monitoring within the system
- Available with shielded acrylic windowed doors
- IP65 rating
- 10-point touch industrial capacitive touchscreen display
- Secure remote web browser connection and monitoring
- Automatic data collection and reporting via Contact 4.0 | Live connection via network adapters (Ethernet-IP, OPC-UA)
- Easy clean, sloped surfaces promote water runoff and speed up drying time